Hypercosm Teleporter is a software tool used to efficiently export 3D models from SketchUp software into Hypercosm ultra-compact web deployable applets.
To run Hypercosm Teleporter for SketchUp, you must have
SketchUp Professsional installed. The Hypercosm Teleporter uses the Hypercosm Player to display exported SketchUp files. The Hypercosm Player is automatically installed for you when you install the Hypercosm Teleporter software.
[ More information about Hypercosm Teleporter ]
- Click the "Download" button to download the installer. There is now just one file for all versions of SketchUp. If your web browser offers you the option to "Save" or "Store" the program, select that option.
- Next, launch the installer that you just downloaded and saved to disk by double-clicking on the file.
Hypercosm Teleporter for SketchUp requires that you have the following:
- SketchUp Professional Version 5, 6, 7 or 8 (Google SketchUp exports only Google Earth format)
- A PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, or XP, or Vista
- 32-bit Windows
- A web browser such as Internet Explorer (4.0 or later), Firefox or Netscape
- A 3D capable video card is highly recommended