The goal for many 3D training and visualization applications is not for content to just look realistic, but for it to act realistic as well. True simulation must include complex behaviors, interactions and dynamics. Hypercosm Studio is the scripting tool to use for these demanding types of applications.
Hypercosm Studio offers a high level scripting language for a faster, more intuitive way to add in behaviors, physics, and reactions to models and animations than a language such as C, C++, or Java. Its advantages include:
You Can Create ...
- Rapid Development - Get 3D applications up and running in just hours or days.
- Easier to Maintain - The high level scripting language requires far fewer lines of code.
- Built-in Support for 3D - The OMAR (Object Oriented Modeling, Animation, and Rendering) language provides built-in support for 3D including vector math and scene graph management.
- Working 3D controls - push buttons, dials, switches, and keypads.
- Physics - incorporate real physics including gravity, collisions, and the effects of forces.
- Free Manipulation - manipulate 3D handles, doors, tools, and connectors.
We are now offering Hypercosm Studio as a FREEWARE download.
The Hypercosm Studio training course notes are available in our documentation library
We also offer a 4 day training class on Hypercosm Studio that may be tailored to your needs. Please contact us
for details on these packages and information on training class schedules.
To run Hypercosm Studio, you must have the following:
- A PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, or XP, or Vista.
- 32-bit Windows
- A web browser such as Internet Explorer (4.0 or later), Firefox, or Netscape.
- A 3D capable video card is highly recommended.