- March 2011 Hypercosm starts working on 3D simulation game of NASA's Simplified Aid for EVA Rescue (SAFER) virtual reality system for Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center.
- April 2010 United Space Alliance video showcases their Questus Operations Suite Software, in which Hypercosm was used to help create 3D model-based capabilities of the Instru training module and the Acquiro inventory management system
- March 2010 Successful Prototype of Server-Based Hypercosm Simulation Platform
- February 2010 Hypercosm Studio offered as FREEWARE
- October 2, 2009 UK customer uses Hypercosm to provide home owners with 3D guides to development options
- September 29, 2009 Air Force Awards ORBITEC $750,000 to Develop Hypercosm 3D Games for Preventive Medical Instruction
- June 17, 2009 Hypercosm wins subcontract to build a real-time, interactive 3D urban planning tool
- April 30, 2009 Hypercosm Used for "Baltimorphosis" Urban Planning Web Site
Hypercosm provides software and services to create and deploy interactive web-based 3D simulations
for training, courseware, manuals, websites and product visualizations.
Our unique software technology allows you to create effective, fast-downloading, high-fidelity interactive web based simulations
using tools you're already using, such as Google SketchUp
and Autodesk 3ds Max
These 3D simulations can be used to illustrate and explain all sorts of things from the ordinary (like an architectural walk-through
) to the extraordinary (like how to assemble the NASA COLBERT treadmill